Litecubes are the first freezable light up ice cube
that turns on and off with the push of a button!
For the quintessential low-tech, gotta have-it party gadget,
look no further than our litecubes. It is a non-toxic plastic
1-inch square block that resembles the fanciest of ice cubes.
The interior contains an FDA approved freezable gel, either
a solid or multi colored LEDs and a lithium ion battery.
The total lifespan of the light is a minimum of 12 hours and
is easily disposable. To activate, just simply push the button
on the bottom of each cube. Unlike the single-use “glow sticks” that
are popular these days at concerts and parties, the litecube
can be turned off and then reused again.